Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day Thirteen

Started off really bad. I seriously did not want to get out of bed. I just laid there paralysed. This fake cancer is really shit.

If I had to give it a real presence or a real name.. i'd probably give it negativity or depression.. maybe even this addiction to not feeling happy.. cos feeling happy is the wrong way to go.. like that book I read... Addicted to unhappiness by Martha Heinema Peiper. Really interesting book about people growing up thinking that unhappiness is actually happiness..

I really only ate a bit today.. even if it tasted crap I still ate it. I didn't really want to complain.

Yesterday was bad. Really bad.

Today was getting better. Yesterday I cried my eyes out. Today I didn't cry as much.

Some of my friends have been really supportive. Like really supportive. Sending me really touching emails. Lovely.

Though, I couldn't just sit there and be sad all the way through. So I set out to play some music on my guitar this morning. Worked out the chords for this one song that I really liked. It's from a movie called "Lavender", about a girl who lost her lover and then an Angel came down from heaven to try to heal her.

While working out the chords, I came across a chord progression sequence I thought was interesting. It sounds like an old song, but at the same time, it sounded really latino like. lol

I hope to turn it into an original song. Hopefully, it'll work out.

The day started really bad. It then got a little better. Now, it's not so bad.

For whatever is meant to be will be. There future's not ours to see.

Black Lisianthus x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting! Looking forward to what you have to say! :D

The Black Lisianthus.