Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Six

umm... it was ok..? hee he hee

I woke up at about 8.00AM today. I know.. the earliest time I've clocked so far! :D WOO!!

Had breakfast on the go though.. Strawberry jam and toast.. *blushes* hehehehhehee

Had a meeting in the morning and it went well. If it's one thing I've learnt, you don't need to sell yourself to the point where you look desperate. Just be yourself and if you're right for the job, then you are. If not, then move on to the next job. No pressure to get this particular one.

Well.. this wasn't a job.. it was for a student placement for the course I'm doing.. I don't even know how far I want to go with this course.. We'll see how it goes I suppose.

ummm... lunch ... I had a brocolli and cheese chicken thing... with peas and corn.. yes.. all frozen foods.. (yes.. a bit embarassed...... ) but it was better than eating noodles (ramen)! LOL But it was GOOD though!!

Dinner... I had take away won ton moodles at about 7.30PM.. an ok time to have dinner.

MOOD - Very POSITIVE! So that's a HUGE WIN! Very positive! Very Happy, very joyous, very determined, very energetic! And that's the way it should be!!

I was still a little tired though.. because of the scorching heat and the inability to sleep properly! But otherwise, it was an awesome day!

SO verdict! WIN!! :D

Black Lisianthus x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting! Looking forward to what you have to say! :D

The Black Lisianthus.