Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 110

Emotions - accomplished, tired, overworked, less stressed

It's already one third of the way through the year, 110 days. Now that's a long time... interestingly enough, that's about the same amount of time I used so far to get this exhibition going. LOL. I guess it does take a long time to organise something, especially a project this big.

All i can say is that I've learnt a lot about life in general with this project, and i actually feel a little over photography. lol. well for now at the very least.

So over it! I realised just how much I've done in the last few months, weeks, days. I've finished my assignments that are due so far, and have another two on the way. I really do need to make a start on them. Don't you see how crap that is! But i won't start today though.. I've racked my brain enough today..

I've met a lot of people.. Hassled a lot of people. Like non-stop hassling. LOL. You have to if you're under pressure. The more people drag you behind, the more pressure and stress they've caused for you. So what I do is, I'd rather pressure them now, get them to finish of what is required way ahead of time, so that gives me more time to make sure everything is done, rather than have to rack my own brain in the end because other people can't get their stuff done.

I was disappointed with one group though. They promised a great deal of excitement and took some amazing pictures, though in the end, they never went ahead with what they had said and in the end, only submitted a few pictures.

I guess in life there's a great deal of people who only talk but never live up to their words. Though, for me, I know for sure that I don't want to be like that. i want to live to my word. Attract others who live up to theirs.

because that is how I roll.

lol

That's all for now.

Eating and sleeping... I've actually fucked up my habits a bit here and there... started taking meds again. OMG.. my eyes are so bad now. Which is really crap!

But otherwise, on the whole I'm ok. lol

Black Lisianthus x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting! Looking forward to what you have to say! :D

The Black Lisianthus.